Mid America Clinical Laboratories, February 2007-Present
• Provide support for Immunology, Hematology, and Special Coagulation departments to ensure efficiency and optimal workflow
• Manage patient samples, including loading and unloading samples, completing add-on testing requests, and completing up to 18 pending logs per day
• Perform startup and maintenance on immunology and hematology analyzers, confirming correct procedures and compliance
• Complete data entry for pathology review information
• Identified process issues in drug administration data entry field for H. pylori breath-testing, and recommended resolution options to maximize reimbursements
Biller, Vitran Express, August 2002-February 2007
• Entered bill of lading information for a less-than-truckload carrier. Averaged 500-700 records per shift at 99.5% accuracy rate.
• Completed billing process for a less-than-truckload carrier, applying expertise and experience to maximize reimbursement and ensure correct and complete billed accounts
• Maintained a 99.5% quality accuracy rate while completing 500-700 records per shift
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.